Click image for a closer look.
This is from Chalene Johnson’s Blog:
Read these tips, then print & post the image above ▲so you have them as a daily reminder!
- Look at exercise as a pleasure and a privilege.
- Focus on short-term fitness goals.
- Take your exercise to new levels of intensity.
- Do some form of exercise 6 or 7 days a week.
- Create an exercise schedule the day before.
- Have a partner or friends to exercise with, as well as recruiting others who want to feel better and have more energy.
- Avoid monotony.
- Invest in the right tools for your workouts.
- Subscribe to fitness magazines.
- Limit alcohol intake.
- Eat well-balanced meals, extra calories equal extra weight!
- Limit caffeine & exposure to secondhand smoke.
- Keep a water bottle with you at all times.
- Stick with eating plans you can maintain indefinitely.
- Keep a daily log of what you’re actually eating.
- Enjoy an occasional (once a week) “unhealthy” treat.
- Take daily vitamin and mineral supplements for total health.
- Don’t compare your body to others’. .
- Move beyond the boundaries of weight loss and into total fitness.
- Get adequate amounts of sleep.