Here’s a video with some great tips on getting your home office clutter-free!
- Use a timer to set a 20 minute time block to work on the piles of paper! This method helps with getting procrastinated tasks done!
- Get a headset attached to your phone via bluetooth so that you have free hands to work.
- Put your laptop at eye level to reduce neck and back strain.
- Organize cords by using cable ties or hair clips. 🙂
- Keep a “hot file” close by to access items that you need on a daily basis.
- Place archived items in storage spaces.